Work hard, play hard. The 2023 Ford F-Series Super Duty® is a world-class heavy-duty pickup truck that has the power you need on the jobsite and the capabilities you need on the trail. A bold redesign has upgraded the power, performance and style of the next-generation Ford F-Series Super Duty® and many potential owners want to know – how much can the 2023 Ford Super Duty® tow? Learn more about the best-in-class towing of the Ford F-Series Super Duty® with a quick overview created by Brandon Ford in Tampa, FL.
To deliver best-in-class power, towing and payload numbers, the 2023 Ford Super Duty® employs an arsenal of upgraded powertrains that feature a standard 10-speed automatic transmission. Here is a closer look at the horsepower and torque ratings for the Ford F-Series Super Duty® engine options.
- 6.8-Liter V-8 Gas Engine – 405 Horsepower/445 Pound-Feet of Torque
- 7.3-Liter V-8 Gas Engine – 430 Horsepower/485 Pound-Feet of Torque
- 6.7-Liter Power Stroke® V-8 Diesel Engine – 475 Horsepower/1,050 Pound-Feet of Torque
- High-Output 6.7-Liter Power Stroke® V-8 Diesel Engine – 500 Horsepower/1,200 Pound-Feet of Torque
No matter which powertrain you choose when you custom order a brand-new 2023 Ford F-Series Super Duty® at Brandon Ford – you will enjoy best-in-class performance. The hard-working Ford F-450 Super Duty® with a 5th-wheel towing setup and the high-output diesel engine will tow a best-in-class 40,000 pounds of cargo. A maximum payload of 8,000 pounds will outperform key competitors in the class.
- Ford F-450 Super Duty® – Best-In-Class 40,000-Pound 5th-Wheel Towing Capacity
- Ford F-350 Super Duty® DRW – Best-In-Class 38,000-Pound 5th-Wheel Towing Capacity
- Ford Super Duty® – Best-In-Class 30,000-Pound Conventional Towing Capacity
Ford F-350 Super Duty® DRW – Best-In-Class 28,000-Pound Conventional Towing Capacity
Ford F-350 Super Duty® SRW – Best-In-Class 25,000-Pound Conventional Towing Capacity
Ford F-250 Super Duty® – Best-In-Class 23,000-Pound Diesel Towing Capacity
Ford F-350 Super Duty® DRW – Best-In-Class 22,000-Pound Towing Capacity with 7.3-Liter V-8 Engine
Ford Super Duty® – Best-In-Class 8,000-Pound Payload Capacity
How much can the 2023 Ford Super Duty® tow? This is a common question that many truck buyers ask and the next-generation Ford F-Series Super Duty® promises best-in-class power, towing and payload numbers across the board. Apply for financing today at Brandon Ford and get behind the wheel of a brand-new Ford Super Duty® in the Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area!