Where To Find Ford Pickup Truck Sales and Incentives in Tampa FL
Are you looking for a brand-new pickup truck? Are you looking for a great price on your dream truck? Brandon Ford can help. The annual Brandon Ford Truck-Fest Sales Event features an incredible lineup of Ford pickup trucks at great prices in the Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater area – and this year’s event is the biggest yet. If you want to know where to find Ford pickup truck sales and incentives in Tampa, FL – you have come to the right place.
Brandon Ford Truck-Fest Sales Specials and Incentives
Brandon Ford is the World’s Largest Volume Ford F-Series Dealer and has one of the largest inventories of Ford pickup trucks that you will find. The arrival of more and more Ford F-150s, Ford Super Duties®, Ford Rangers, Ford Mavericks and Ford F-150 Lightnings at the dealership means that current Ford pickup trucks are priced to sell for the 2023 Brandon Ford Truck-Fest Sales Event. Here is a look at a few specials you will find at the dealership.
- Deals of the Week – Deals of the Week at Brandon Ford are highlighted by more than 300+ brand-new Ford F-150 pickup trucks available at the dealership for Truck-Fest. Brandon Ford Truck-Fest features more than $70 million in inventory that includes current and past model years. Truck-Fest is the best time to buy, sell or trade a Ford pickup truck in Tampa, FL.
- Ford F-150 Clearance Specials – Are you looking for one of the best deals you can find on a brand-new Ford F-150? Ford F-150 Clearance Specials at Brandon Ford include some of the lowest prices you can imagine on a brand-new pickup truck for models that may have been demos or just a color that was not a fan favorite.
- New Vehicle Clearance – Not sure that a Ford F-150 is the right fit for you and your family? New Vehicle Clearance Specials at Brandon Ford include many popular options at the dealership that are priced to sell – Ford Escape, Ford Edge, Ford E-Transit and more are available with specials that change each week.
- Demo Specials – Do you ever wonder what happens to vehicles used for test drives at the dealership? Demo Specials are a great way for drivers to save on brand-new Ford cars, trucks and SUVs at Brandon Ford that have very few miles and a great price.
Which Ford Trucks Are Available During Brandon Ford Truck-Fest?
You want a Ford pickup truck in the Tampa, Clearwater and St. Petersburg area? You have come to the right place. Brandon Ford Truck-Fest is headlined by great prices on great pickup trucks – no matter which Ford pickup truck you are interested in. Here is a quick look at Ford pickup trucks that are available during the Brandon Ford Truck-Fest Sales Event.
- Ford F-150 – An American icon, the Ford F-150 can be built to fit your needs with Regular Cab, SuperCab and SuperCrew Cab options and a wide variety of trim levels to choose from. Ford F-150 entries are capable of towing up to 14,000 pounds of cargo with a maximum payload of 3,250 pounds.
- Ford F-150 Lightning – Electric power is the future of the automotive industry and the Ford F-150 Lightning is a welcome addition to the lineup with a powertrain capable of 580 horsepower and 775 pound-feet of torque with a max range of 280 miles. The Ford F-150 Lightning can tow up to 7,700 pounds.
- Ford Super Duty® – Do you need more towing power from your pickup truck? The Ford Super Duty® will check all the boxes and is available in three standard grades – F-250, F-350 and F-450 – that can be built to handle any task. The Ford Super Duty® will tow an incredible 40,000 pounds of cargo when properly equipped.
- Ford Ranger – An updated variant of the popular compact Ford truck of years past, the latest Ford Ranger is available in Extended Cab and Crew Cab variants with six trim levels to choose from – including the high-powered Ford Ranger Raptor. Built for power and fuel economy, the Ford Ranger will still tow up to 7,500 pounds.
- Ford Maverick Hybrid – A small and affordable addition to the lineup, the Ford Maverick Hybrid employs a standard Crew Cab design with a 4.5-foot bed that has 33.3 cubic feet of cargo space. The Ford Maverick Hybrid features a standard 191-horsepower 2.5-liter four-cylinder hybrid that will make 42 mpg in the city and 33 mpg combined.